Telekinesis ( also known as Psychokinesis or "Mind-Over-Matter") is a strong mental/mind-based power that enables its possessor to psionically move and propel multiple objects and/or living beings with their thoughts alone from a distance. It is an ability used by the leader of the legendary Mysticons, the Dragon Mage.
Types and Power-Levels
- Binding: To keep object/person from moving; such as immobilization.
- Levitation: To lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
- Orbital Field: To make objects and possibly energy orbit around the user.
- Telekinetic Strangulation: To choke or strangle others from a distance without physical contact.
- Telekinetic Grip: To grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
- Telekinetic Maneuver: To alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on or deflect an opponent attack.
- Telekinetic Pull/Push: To pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user,
such as yanking several books off a shelf or sliding cups across a table.
- Homing Effect: To make any object automatically follow, home in and lock onto its target or targets until it hits them.
- Molecular Manipulation: To manipulate matter and energy at molecular level.
- Motion Manipulation: Guide or shift directional vectors through direct molecular motion manipulation.
- Property Manipulation: Change the physical and chemical properties.
- Self-Molecular Manipulation: To manipulate self at molecular level.
- Transmutation: Mental ability of changing molecules turning anything into most anything else.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation: To manipulate the movement of others.
- Self-Manipulative Puppetry: To manipulate the movement of one's own self.
- Object Manipulation: To alter an object's inner workings, e.g. unlocking a door.
- Animation: Give motion to motionless items by focusing your mind power through it.
- Intuitive Aptitude: To learn how an object works by taking it apart and putting it back together.
- Telekinetic Healing: To heal others with one's own exceptionally strong telekinesis alone.
- Spatial Sense: To mentally "see" one's surroundings using telekinesis, e.g. sensing a target from a distance.
- Telekinetic Attacks: To release/use telekinesis to various offensive attacks, causing extensive damage and destruction in a vicinity.
- Telekinetic Combat: to use telekinesis in physical combat.
- Telekinetic Compression: To crush an object, e.g. squeezing a chair into a ball.
- Telekinetic Constructs: To create objects, weapons and creatures out of telekinetic energy.
- Telekinetic Destruction: To make an object explode, e.g. blowing up a table.
- Telekinetic Flight: To use telekinesis to fly. A much stronger, more effective form of levitation/hovering.
- Telekinetic Pressure: To damage area with concussive telekinetic force.
- Telekinetic Surgery: To conduct complex surgery through telekinetic means.
- Telekinetic Teleportation: Use telekinesis to teleport themselves or others.
- Telekinetic Aura: Colored dark green, and eyes glowing white. Purple in the case of top Astromancers. At times, it is seen one arkayna's hands as a lighter green.
- Telekinetic Burst: In her rage and sorrow, Arkayna unleashed quite a strong burst of green telekinetic energy that blasted Nova Terron back several yards, which then resulted in a cave in.
- Telekinetic Blast: Unleash a strong blast of telekinetic energy that can push victims back.
- Telekinetic Wave: In her fury and sorrow, Arkayna unleashed a strong wave of light green-colored telekinetic energy that pushed Proxima, Zarya, Piper and Emerald backward.
- Telekinetic Shield: Create a transparent force-field out of sheer telekinetic energy around oneself and allies.
Episodes when Used
Telekinesis in Printed Media
- Volume (first time)
- Princess Arkayna's eyes glowed white and she displays a bright green telekinetic aura on the things she psionically/psychically controls.
- Astromancers also possesses this psionic ability; such as Proxima, in "The Dome" and Nova Terron in "The Prophecy Unleashed".
- It is further developed and temporarily strengthened when one's feelings and emotions are suddenly aroused by great stress or fury.
- It is an ability that's rarely used in battle.
- Having been chosen as the very first Mysticon Dragon Mage, Imani Firewing had possessed this psychic/mind-based power as well.
- It is the only Mysticon power that has used in the show, in addition to Mysticon Striker's Pixie Blast attack.
- In the French animated show Code LYOKO, Yumi Ishiyama possess this psychic ability, though rarely used it as well, as it required a lot of mental concentration. Unlike Princess Arkayna, however, she mentally moved and hurled objects quite slowly.