Queen Goodfey's Necklace is bright gold with a dark green gem shaped like a diamond in its center. She wears it all the time, even when she was imprisoned in a bone state of petrification for many months. It also contains special blueprints for four specialized mystical lightning lances called "the Lances of Justice" which had the ability to temporarily enhance the attack strength of the Mysticons' bracers, as well as generate powerful bursts of white lightning from a distance.
Unlike the spectral necklace worn by Queen Necrafa of the Undead, it does not possess any magical properties whatsoever.
- Sisters in Arms (first appearance)
- How to Train a Mysticon
- The Coronation (in a photograph)
- Scourge of the Seven Skies (in a picture)
- All Hail Necrafa!
- The Dome
- Clash of the Tridents
- The Prophecy Unleashed (in a flashback)
- Starcrossed Sisters
- The Edge of Two Morrows (in alternate reality)
- The Lost Scepter
- The Last Dragon (in a photograph)
- Game of Phones
- Eternal Starshine of the Mage's Mind (in a flashback)
- Fear the Spectral Hand
- Age of Dragons (final appearance)
About Queen Goodfey's Necklace
- "Alas, she hid the plans in her necklace."
- "But it was turned to bone with her."