The original Mysticon Striker was the very first Mysticon Striker chosen by the Dragon Disk itself to protect Gemina and its people from the Spectral Hand one thousand years previously. She is succeeded by Piper Willowbrook, another elf.
She had tragically perished at the hands of the Spectral Hand and was not alive to aid her closest friend and fellow Mysticon, Imani Firewing, ultimately defeat Necrafa and save the realm by destroying herself in the process.
- Sisters in Arms (debut; statue)
- How to Train a Mysticon (stone statue)
- A Girl and Her Gumlump (stone statue)
- Skies of Fire (stone statue)
- Save the Date! (stone statue)
- The Last Dragon (stone statue)
- The Foz Who Saved Lotus Night (final appearance; statue)
Appearances in Printed Media
- The Secret of the Fifth Mysticon (ice statue & image)
- Volume (comics debut)
- As the acrobatic Mysticon Striker, she had possessed the very same fairy-like abilities and circus-type weaponry as Piper does. As her powers and weaponry were eventually given a tremendous power boost from the completed Codex, she had then wielded the mystic power of the Star Phoenix until her premature demise under mysterious circumstances.
- According to her statue, she had waist-length hair and slightly taller than Piper.
- The cause of her premature demise remains shrouded in mystery.
- Piper referred to her elfin predecessor as "the old me."
- She was known to be called "Madame Striker" by those who admired her bravery as a legendary Mysticon, as her good friend Imani was called "Madame Dragon Mage."