The unnamed original Mysticon Ranger was the very first Ranger chosen by the Dragon Disk itself to protect the world of Gemina and its people from the Spectral Hand; one thousand years prior to the show.
The statue implies that the very first Ranger was a teenage boy and was called "Sir Ranger" by those who had idolized him.
Unfortunately, he had perished some time before Imani's final battle with the humanoid Dreadbane and defeat of Queen Necrafa. How he died and by whom remains to be seen.
He was the original wielder of the mystical Ranger bow and arrow, and was succeeded by a human female: Zarya Moonwolf.
- Sisters in Arms (debut; as a statue)
- How to Train a Mysticon (statue)
- A Girl and Her Gumlump (statue)
- Skies of Fire (stone statue)
- Save the Date! (statue)
- The Last Dragon (statue)
- The Foz Who Saved Lotus Night (final appearance; statue)
Appearances in Printed Media
- The Secret of the Fifth Mysticon (ice statue & vision)
- His name remains unrevealed, even in the chapter book The Secret of the Fifth Mysticon.
- As Mysticon Ranger, he possessed the exact same abilities and weapon as his female successor, Zarya Moonwolf.
- A statue to remember his bravely and self-sacrifice for Gemina is seen in the Royal Treasury and Hill of Heroes.
- Besides his fellow Mysticon Knight, he was the only boy of the very first Mysticon quartet.
- Piper had referred to him as the "old Zarya."
- From watching him in a blue image, Zarya discovered that the mystical bow and arrows could ensnare enemies in a net.