The original Mysticon Knight was a teenage dwarf who had been chosen by the Dragon Disk to protect Gemina and its people from the Spectral Hand as Mysticon Knight in the very first generation of legendary Mysticons. One thousand years ago, he had perished some time before Imani's final showdown with Dreadbane and Queen Necrafa. How he died remains to be seen.
He was called "Sir Knight" by those who had idolized him, as was his fellow Mysticon Ranger.
- Sisters in Arms (debut; stone statue)
- How to Train a Mysticon (stone statue)
- A Girl and Her Gumlump (stone statue)
- Skies of Fire (stone statue)
- Save the Date! (statue)
- The Last Dragon (statue)
- The Foz Who Saved Lotus Night (final appearance; statue)
Appearances in Printed Media
- The Secret of the Fifth Mysticon (ice statue & image)
- Volume TBA (comic debut)
- Like his fellow Mysticon Ranger, he was the only teenage boy who had bravely fought Queen Necrafa and her undead minions until he was felled under mysterious circumstances.
- He had possessed the same abilities and mystical sword and shield as his female successor, Emerald. Though at times, he was known to have wielded a broadsword.