Mysticon Abilities (also called "Mysticon Powers" or "Mysticon Magic") are an array of mystical, magical and psychic/extrasensory abilities that each Mysticon posses, in addition to their different magical weapon.
Only the unique ability of Mysticon Dragon Mage and Mysticon Striker have been used more than once. Those belonging to Mysticon Ranger and Mysticon Knight were never revealed, as there were not enough episodes. Had the show produced many more episodes than just forty, many more and much stronger abilities, old and new, may have been shown.
Episodes when Used
- The Coronation (first time)
- Eye for an Eye
- The Astromancer Job (by Nova Terron)
- All Hail Necrafa! (by Nova Terron)
- The Dome (by Proxima)
- The Mysticon Kid (first use)
- An Eye for an Eye
- Heart of Gold
- Lost and Found
- A Girl and Her Gumlump
- Clash of the Tridents
- The Mask
- Save the Date!
- The Lost Scepter
- The Foz Who Saved Lotus Night
- The Princess and the Pirate
- Fear the Spectral Hand (final use)
- According to Tazma, all of their respective abilities would further develop and tremendously increase one hundredfold, once the Codex was assembled into one larger spellbook. They would also be further developed and allow access to other inherent powers that are far much stronger and much more effective than their old powers. The same goes for their mystical weaponry. Unfortunately, this was not to be, as the Codex was drained dry of all of its ancient and supremely powerful light magic by Queen Necrafa once she was released.
- In Episode Sixteen, Princess Arkayna says that Queen Necrafa's gems use their powers against them when, in fact, it applied only to their bracers.
- During a malefic eclipse, they are all greatly reduced and almost inaccessible to the Mysticons, as are their weapons, including their bracers.
- As with the four/five Lyoko Warriors of the French animated show Code LYOKO and Code LYOKO: Evolution, they constantly utilize their weapons rather than their individual superpowers.
- Throughout the show, the words "powers" and "magic" are frequently heard, even though only two of which have ever been used. It is uncertain whether they refer to the magical properties of their weapons.
About Mysticon Abilities/Mysticon Magic
- "These suits come with magic powers."
- "Lovin' these powers!"
- "I am assigning you a Solon who will help you master your powers."
- Once all four pieces of the Codex have been combined, your powers will increase one hundredfold."
- "Were you using your powers to decorate your room?"
- "Your powers are meant to protect the realm."
- "She's misusing her powers again."
- "Not only did you misuse your powers to humiliate your stepbrother, but now a biker troll named Kymraw has taken him."
- "We have a lot of power, not to mention all the spells in the Codex. And we can't abuse it."
- "I won't use my powers to settle scores."
- "I told her I wouldn't use my powers."
- "Now to add a little Mysticon magic."
- "Can they drain our powers?"
- "If even one touches her, its bye-bye power."
- "The Puddn's ate my magic, too."
- "We don't have any magic to lure them in."
- "One more gem and the Mysticons will be powerless to stop me."
- "I know you don't trust us, but Necrafa is collecting gems that use our powers against us and-"
- "Your powers are useless against me."
- "Take her down with your powers, yo!"
- "Yeah! Get outta here or I'll take you down with my powers, yo!"
- "I got sent back to a time before we had magic powers!"
- "And to their horror, our heroes discovered they were powerless."
- "It's magic hour! Without magic!"
- "How are we supposed to get past without our powers?"
- "How are we supposed to stop that thing without our powers?"
- "You can use this scepter to order the Mysticons to give up their weapons to render them...powerless."
- "Once the eclipse reaches its peak, the energy of the dark star will reflect through the gem and drain your powers permanently!!"
- "Say bye to your powers, Mysticons!!"
- "Now let's fill it with Mysticon goodness."
About Mysticon Powers/Magic in Printed Media
- "She shaped- shapes- her magic to look like Mysticon magic, but none of her powers come from the Codex.
- "My magic- It's gone."
- "They took my magic. But I never got it back."
- "You think I didn't come here looking for my magic!!?"
- "You didn't tell me you had magic."
- "First of all, you didn't tell me how to get my magic back."
- "It's not that kind of magic."
- "I have no idea how we'd do this without you; powers or no powers."