|Knight Energy Shield|
|Type||Shield composed of pink mystic energy|
|Effects||*Protect Mysticon Knight and allies from physical or energy-based attacks
|Source||Mystical powers of Mysticon Knight|
|Cost to buy||Unknown|
|Cost to sell||Unknown|
Knight Energy Shield is used only by Mysticon Knight. It is colored a bright pink or magenta that he or she erects around themselves, fellow Mysticons as well as allies for protection. It can only take a small amount of physical force before disappearing.
Its original wielder was the very first Mysticon Knight (who remains unnamed), a male dwarf who had utilized a broadsword back then.
It is now in the possession of Emerald Goldenbraid, the second Mysticon Knight.
It can be expanded to to a light purple-and-pink dome from a circular shape to defend several allies all at once from magical energy-based attacks. Emerald was seen riding on it for faster ariel transportation at times.
It can shattered easily when the three mystical green Dragon, blue Wolf and yellow Phoenix Bracers were used against it in "Quest of the Vexed."
Episodes when Used
- Sisters in Arms (first appearance and use)
- How to Train a Mysticon
- The Coronation
- The Mysticon Kid
- An Eye for an Eye
- Heart of Gold
- Scourge of the Seven Skies
- The Astromancer Job
- A Walk in the Park
- Skies of Fire
- The Dome
- Clash of the Tridents
- Gems of the Past
- Quest of the Vexed
- Mutiny Most Fowl
- The Prophecy Unleashed
- Save the Date!
- The Lost Scepter
- Total Eclipse of the Golden Heart
- The Last Dragon
- Game of Phones
- The Foz Who Saved Lotus Night
- Heart of Stone
- Monster Hunt
- The Princess and the Pirate
- Eternal Starshine of the Mage's Mind
- Fear the Spectral Hand (final time)
Knight Energy Shield in Printed Media
- Volume (comic debut)
- It has not been confirmed whether this is an actual special power or weapon, in addition to the mystical purple flame-shaped Star Sword.
- In Code LYOKO, Odd della Robbia's light purple energy shield is used frequently throughout the second, third and fourth seasons.
About Knight Energy Shield
- "How long does this last?"
- "My shield can only take so much."
- "You got the shield."
- "Lower the shield!!"
- "Do what with the shield?"
About Knight Energy Shield in Printed Media
- "Interesting technique, but I think I'll stick with my shield."