Species and Races
- Imani Firewing (deceased; granted Mysticon magic)
- Original Mysticon Ranger (deceased; granted Mysticon magic)
- King Goodfey (deceased)
- Queen Goodfey
- Princess Arkayna Goodfey (gifted with Mysticon magic)
- King Darius
- Prince Gawayne
- Zarya Moonwolf (gifted with Mysticon magic)
- Mr. and Mrs. Moonwolf (deceased)
- Mr. and Mrs. Starfall (deceased)
- Douglarius "Doug" Hadderstorm (cyclops)
- Lateensia (Fairy)
- Hortensia Q. Sparklebottom (spider/elf hybrid)
- Mr. Snellson (snail-like)
- Original Mysticon Striker
- Piper Willowbrook (additionally gifted with Mysticon magic)
- Raylanna Nightshade (of the ancient Moon Elves)
- Felix Castle
- Vanity Castle
- Eric Hysteria
Humans who Have Learned Magic
Dragons of Light
- It is the major backdrop for the Mysticons and Drake City.
- Currently, the full scope of the realm is unknown.
- Although mentioned at times, it mainly referred as "the realm" and, at one point, "the world"
- Gemina is the name of the world, "the realm" is supposed to be the kingdom ruled by the King and Queen, where Drake City is its central city.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.